[SR-Users] Questions about Presence

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:19:05 CET 2019

Hello!

I'm testing Kamailio as a presence server with configuration suggested by
https://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k43-blf tutorial.

When I set presence module subs_db_mode setting to 0 or 2 (did not test
with 1 and 3 seemed to have no problems) I was getting "DEBUG: presence
[notify.c:1234]: publ_notify(): Could not find subs_dialog" message after
Kamailio received some PUBLISH requests. And NOTIFY is not being generated.
It appears to be a mistake. There should be an active watcher according to
Expires header values of the previous SUBSCRIBE request and the response to
it. I could not find how to get the list of active watchers from Kamailio
memory. *Is it possible or it can be done only by adding extra debug line
in get_subs_dialog function?*

Also I found that after setting pua module db_mode setting to 0, Kamailio
is still writing records to presentity table. And it is constantly queried
"select `username`,`domain`,`etag`,`event` from `presentity` where
`expires`<1576584910 AND `expires`>0 order by username" during the run
time. *Is it correct behavior?*

Thank a lot!