[SR-Users] UAC ha1 password

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:54:45 CEST 2019

Can I fire REGISTER's w/o authentication but then process 401/407 in a failure route and somehow tell UAC module which ha1 to use? Keeping all the timers functionality and uac_reg_lookup feature? Or at least if I process 401/407 in a failure_route and manually create the Auth header, will UAC module still be able to keep track of the registrations?
Anyway, an in-memory registration table is preferred as I'm using an API which will push all trunks inside Kamailio... Using a database is the worst scenario in my case.
Regards,
Alexandru Covalschi
VoIP Engineer and System Administrator
tel: +37367367850