[SR-Users] [tm-local-request] usage

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Aug 26 22:35:48 CEST 2019

Hello Duarte,

tm:local-request is (as the name says) a event route from tm. So this will be only executed for locally generated requests from tm, but not e.g. for requests generated with sl.

onsend route is more low level, it will be executed when a SIP requests is send out.

Regarding your other questions, pipelimit will not block outgoing requests. If this does not answer this question, maybe you can extend it a bit.

Cheers,

Henning