[SR-Users] [tm-local-request] usage

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:26:16 CEST 2019

Greetings,

Does  "event_route[tm:local-request]" works like onsend route ?

I'm having some problems and i'm using local-request to debug and i found
this on the documentation : "Executed after the tm module has sent a local
generated, transaction stateful request."

I'm logging all the requests that go through this route. Is this really the
last place before kamailio send the request? If the request is logged here,
is there anything more in kamailio that can stop the request (pipelimit,
etc) ?

If a packet gets logged on this route does that mean that it was already
sent?

Best Regards,

Duarte Rocha