[SR-Users] kamailio doesn't reply on internal interface

Sergiu Pojoga pojogas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 20:14:19 CEST 2019

Asterisk uses OPTIONS messages to qualify a peer's availability.

Make sure Kamailio handles these properly, like for e.g.:

if(is_method("OPTIONS") && uri==myself && $rU==$null)
   options_reply();

There could be many other reasons, so dump SIP traffic, search for these
OPTIONS and see if they are replied properly.

Cheers.