[SR-Users] MOH setup

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Sun Aug 18 22:16:44 CEST 2019

Hello Maryam,

i quickly checked, the mohqueue module had some changes in git master recently. Just to get some more details:

- which version of Kamailio are you using?

- do you get any error message in the log related to this module?

- have you tried to debug the problem, e.g. with a SIP trace and observe what is happening on the network level?

Cheers,

Henning