[SR-Users] uac_replace_from() and multiple branches

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:49:04 CEST 2019

Hello,

the reason for writing the error message seems to be that you execute
the uac_replace_from() for requests within dialog (e.g., re-INVITE,
BYE). In auto-restore mode it has to be done only for the initial
request (first INVITE of the call), then the module does automatically
the changes for requests within the dialog and the responses.

You should add a condition like:

if(!has_totag()) { ... }