[SR-Users] uac_replace_from() and multiple branches

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Aug 15 22:28:23 CEST 2019

Hi John,

Nevertheless, and despite the error on BYE (not immediately sure of the cause—do you have rr:append_fromtag set?), calling uac_replace_from() in a branch_route is the correct solution to the problem. It will cause the message changes wrought by ‘uac’ to be reverted to the original message buffer, plus any permanent changes, upon the initiation of a new branch attempt.

— Alex

—
Sent from mobile, with due apologies for brevity and errors.