[SR-Users] Kamailio/Freeswitch auth user and UserID

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:13:10 CEST 2019

Sorry Petarr,

I still don’t fully understand.
Let’s put it this way.

Users will register on kamailio using the schemes you just pasted, i.e.:
1001-123456789, and from there, whenever they make a call to another
extension in freeswitch, you say fs doesn’t like the extension scheme so
you want to do something like 1001 instead? I.e.: remove anything from the
- on?

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com