[SR-Users] Kamailio/Freeswitch auth user and UserID

Petarr Jones petarrjones at outlook.com
Wed Aug 14 07:42:56 CEST 2019

Thanks David.

The asterisk PBX is being shut down as it is hosted with a different provider and I am wanting to bring the PBX in-house. Once migrated the asterisk PBX will be gone/deleted.

I don't have access to any of the Asterisk backend, which is why I am moving to a different solution. The reason for wanting to stay with the same username is testing. If I could just change the dns record for the SIP server, then the phones will automatically connect to the new system and if there are any issues, I can just switch the dns record back.