[SR-Users] CSeq not incrementing - app_ruby

Andrew White andrew at uconnected.com.au
Fri Apr 26 19:13:49 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I’m still building with app_ruby and loving it - for the most part!

I’m having an issue with one of my providers responding with a 482 on auth invite. Researching, it appears that my CSeq isn’t incrementing and this is the reason for the issue.

I already have the relevant flag set in my kamailio.cfg however:

modparam("dialog", "track_cseq_updates", 1)

During my uac_auth, I’ve tried manually setting the diff, as well as running msg_iflag_reset (as suggested by Daniel - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1359 <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1359> - unfortunately the function isn’t exported in KEMI):

  if KSR::UAC.uac_auth() then
    KSR.info("UAC authed, relaying")
    #KSR::COREX.msg_iflag_reset("UAC_AUTH")
    KSR::PV.sets("$dlg_var(cseq_diff)", "1")
    KSR.info("CSeq diff: #{KSR::PV.gete("$dlg_var(cseq_diff)")}")
    KSR::TM.t_relay()

Unfortunately in both cases the actual CSeq doesn’t increment in the second INVITE:

INVITE 1 (unauthenticated):
 > CSeq: 102 INVITE

INVITE 2 (with Authorization header):
> CSeq: 102 INVITE

I’m unsure if I’ve missed something silly around the track_cseq_updates flag, or if app_ruby somehow isn’t interacting with the dialog module when running uac_auth to trigger the increment?

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Andrew