[SR-Users] DMQ_USRLOC

Gholamreza Sabery gr.sabery at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:22:38 CEST 2019

Dear Charles,

I think this module is a little bit misleading. At first, it seems, by
using it, one can implement a multi-active Kamailio cluster, and the module
will, by itself, handle Path-related operations. However, all it does is a
simple replication that can be done using t_replicate, or dmq_t_replicate.

Regards