[SR-Users] [sr-dev] Kamailio stop to process incoming SIP traffic via TCP.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:03:12 CEST 2019

Hello,

thanks for working on this and providing the workaround solution with
preloaded symbols.

I would suggest that you push it to master, to make it easier to deploy
and test. There is a change I would do: install the openssl_mutex_shared
via Makefile from tls module, not from the main Makefile. The ctl module
does the same for kamcmd, practically is about setting a var there --
ctl has:

MOD_INSTALL_UTILS=../../../utils/kamcmd

Another one (I can look into it as well if proves not to be
straightforward): place this inside the tls module, like:
src/modules/tls/utils/openssl_mutex_shared -- the Makefile of the module
needs the path to the folder.

If we then get couple of people testing and validating the use of
process shared mutex, then we can pursue with openssl devs to add an
option for it.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com