[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Mon Apr 1 21:32:13 CEST 2019

The way I've always done this for things like AWS or natted is to use
one ip/port and advertise the external address and then if I have
another ip use that for internal... if I only have one IP, use a
different port.

Example 1:

listen=udp:192.168.25.31:5060 advertise 1.2.3.4:5060 #-- Public Socket
listen=udp:192.168.25.33:5060 #-- Private Socket

Example 2:

listen=udp:192.168.25.31:5060 advertise 1.2.3.4:5060 #-- Public Socket
listen=udp:192.168.25.31:5080 #-- Private Socket

Fred Posner
fred at qxork.com
https://qxork.com
Direct/SMS: +1 (224) 334-3733