[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Mon Apr 1 21:26:41 CEST 2019

On Monday 01 April 2019 at 21:19:13, David Villasmil wrote:

> point taken.
>
> But if i do have two separate interfaces, i would still have the same
> issue, wouldn't i?

No, because (unless AWS works in some totally strange way that I can't imagine
being the case) the two interfaces would have different IPs and different
routes, and only one would be your default route to the Internet (ie: public
IP addresses).

Then your "internal" machines would connect to the IP on an interface which
only routes back to them and can't see the Internet, and public connections
would come in to a different IP on another interface which can route back to
them.

Someone with personal familiarity with AWS systems may be able to inject a
more definite answer here.

Antony.

--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End.  It's a
play on words.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.