[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 20:50:46 CEST 2019

This is an AWS instance. And i want to segregate public from private.
AWS does not provide actual public IPs on the instances themselves, so on
the same interface:

5060 will serve public requests.
5066 will server private requests.

The firewall will only allow public traffic to port 5060 while blocking
5066.
Only internal ips will be allowed to 5066.

David

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com