[SR-Users] forcing socket doesn't work for ACK

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Mon Apr 1 20:34:15 CEST 2019

On Monday 01 April 2019 at 20:29:22, David Villasmil wrote:

> Sergiu,
>
> I don't think mhomed will help in this case, since both sockets are able to
> reach the endpoint. They are both on the same subnet.

Why?

What is the purpose of this rather odd networking setup?

Antony

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements;

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.