[SR-Users] Kamailio stop to process incoming SIP traffic via TCP.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 10:52:32 CEST 2019

Hello,

an update on this issue -- I spent a bit of time looking at
libssl/libcrypto library and the problem can be the type of mutexes they
use now internally starting with v1.1, respectively the pthread mutex.
They are not process shared and kamailio is a multi-process application,
working with the same tls connection from multiple processes.

Today I wrote to openssl mailing list, waiting now to see if I get any
hints from there.

Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com