[SR-Users] set_advertised_address with variable

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:16:18 CEST 2018

Sorry to annoy again, but I did find a couple of more emails asking around
about the possibility to pass a variable to the set_advertised_address, but
no one was replied....
How is the status of these old core functions that don't accept variables
as parameters? Is it something being worked on?

Kind regards,
Patrick Wakano