[SR-Users] set_advertised_address with variable

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:17:55 CEST 2018

Hello list,
Hope you all doing fine!

I am using version 5.0.7 and I was trying to use the set_advertised_address
with an avp variable but it does not replace with the avp value....
I then find out this thread
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2016-March/092327.html, in
which is mentioned:

*"I expect those functions not to support pvs, but I think this issomething
to address in 5.0 and get all core functions working with pvs."*

Looks like this was actually not done.... is that correct? Is there any
plan to do it?
In my case I want to use the set_advertised_address after reading the value
from DB, so I can't use the advertised_address or listen options.... Any
idea on how I could achieve that?

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Patrick Wakano