[SR-Users] re- double record route

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:46:54 CEST 2018

What do you mean exactly? Do you mean the INVITE is received from IOS
has double record route? If this true, the Kamailio remove all record
route when the INVITE request is received by default. In other words,
Kamailio remove all record routes form downstream or upstream in
INVITE request by default.
You should paste a simple wireshark to solve it as soon.
With Regards.Mojtaba
On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 6:10 PM Wilkins, Steve <swwilkins at mitre.org> wrote:

> Hi Henning,
>

> Yes I do have that enabled.  What is happening is that one of the providers on IOS is sending a double record route on the INVITE, but it is getting lost somewhere so when I send a 'BYE', I get a "404 not here".  When I look at the SIP message I see only one of the record routes from the INVITE, therefore my assumption is, this is what is causing the 404, because everything else looks good.

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S