[SR-Users] kamailio + rtpengine + custom filename

Жан Базаров chiefkeeft at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:57:41 CEST 2018

You could use metadata to save your favourite filename on it. After
recording is finished, replace it. The metadata file is created based
on <CALL_ID> for each call.
With Regards.
Mojtaba
On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 8:53 PM Жан Базаров <chiefkeeft at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello! Filenames have the format <call_ID>-<random>-<SSRC>.<extension>
>  How i can change filename in start_recording() ???

Thx you. Can you help me with it task? Show me, please, an example. I want
filename  of the following format, for example:
'output-dir/yyyy/mm/dd/fromnumber/callid-tonumber-uniqueid.wav'.