[SR-Users] Logging of messages generated by Kamailio itself

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Sep 10 22:16:03 CEST 2018

Am Montag, 10. September 2018, 13:58:09 CEST schrieb Konstantin Polyakov:
> I used your advise and added into my configuration file two routes
> sl:local-response and tm:local-response. The log became more detailed.
>
> But when 408 is sent by Kamailio on fr_inv_timer is expired,
> tm/sl:local-response is not called. This situation can be processed in
> failure_route using t_branch_timeout() function. However, I believe it is
> duty of local-response callback function as well.
>
> Something wrong or it is expected behavior?

Hello Konstantin,

good that it logs now what you are expected. It seems that the tm module did
not go into the event route for this certain internal generated response. But
this should be available in the mentioned (branch-)failure routes.

It could be extended, with a change in the code though.

Best regards,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt