[SR-Users] Logging of messages generated by Kamailio itself

Konstantin Polyakov piligrim_pk at mail.ru
Fri Sep 7 14:48:01 CEST 2018

Ok,

In my configuration file I print into the log information about each SIP message transferred by Kamailio.
For example, xlog("L_NOTICE", "Request: $rm CSeq:$cs CID:$ci from $si:$sp\n");

Request: ACK CSeq:18467 CID:473ae5eb58f9b271 from 192.168.158.139:5060

So when we want to find message flow which belongs to some call, we need just grep by Call-Id.

The problem is that messages generated by Kamailio are not passed through request_route function of configuration script.
So script writer cannot log such messages.

My question - is there way to log messages sent by Kamailio itself?

>Пятница,  7 сентября 2018, 14:03 +03:00 от Henning Westerholt <hw at kamailio.org>:
>
>Am Freitag, 7. September 2018, 12:49:02 CEST schrieb Konstantin Polyakov:
>> Hi Henning,
>>
>> Thank you for answer.
>>
>> I am referring to regular logging to syslog.
>> [..]
>
>Hi Konstantin,
>
>ok, can you show an example what kind of logging do you expect?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Henning
>
>--
>Henning Westerholt