[SR-Users] htable 1 Millon registers

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Mon Oct 22 22:35:17 CEST 2018

IMHO, anything more than about 100k keys really should be stored in something external to Kamailio (such as redis) to prevent exactly this issue.  If you’re running redis on the same server as Kamailio and using localhost to access it, then the latency increase for accessing the data via redis as opposed to htable is almost nonexistent.

Brooks Bridges | Engineering Manager
O1 Communications
4359 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 217
El Dorado Hills, California 95762