[SR-Users] Kamailio topoh and t_check_trans not working.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 08:11:24 CEST 2018

Hello,

not sure about what you mean with "the same call scenario but with mask
call ID disabled it works correctly".

Initially you said about t_check_trans(): "once that the BYE belongs to
an existing dialog it must return true". Again, this is not something
t_check_trans() does, only if you have same BYE processed at the same
time, then it should detect retransmission, otherwise this function
should do nothing.

Maybe there is other issue you are facing over all.