[SR-Users] Kamailio topoh and t_check_trans not working.

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:56:09 CEST 2018

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the clarification regarding to the t_check_trans.

Kamailio only receives one BYE, pls note that in the same call scenario but
with mask call ID disabled it works correctly.

we are using the default kamailio script, we just included the topoh module
on it.

Thank you for the help
Best regards
José