[SR-Users] Planing the release of Kamailio v5.1.6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 08:34:04 CEST 2018

Hello,

quick reminder that Kamailio v5.1.6 is going to be released today,
therefore any commits to branch 5.1 must be announced on sr-dev or irc
channel and wait for an ack in order to avoid conflicts with the release
build process and result in inconsistent content.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com