[SR-Users] Roadmap to next major release - v5.2.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:20:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

a short reminder that the code for next major release v5.2.0 will be
frozen at the end of Thursday this week, October 4.

If anyone has new features that they want to push in v5.2.0, do make the
pull request by the deadline.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com