[SR-Users] Dialog lifetime for dialogs synced with DMQ

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Tue Oct 2 11:04:45 CEST 2018

Hi Jan,

I am not completely familiar with the dialog-dmq integration so will need
to take a closer look to understand if this is expected behaviour given its
current implementation.

I should be able to take a look later today or tomorrow morning but in the
meantime, maybe someone else has experience with it and can comment on
whether they see the same.

Cheers,

Charles

On Mon, 1 Oct 2018 at 10:14, <jenus at cyberchaos.nl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using DMQ to sync dialogs between a active and standby kamailio
> node. I noticed that when the standby takes over dialog's they do not
> expire after the lifetime i set on the other node.
>
> Is there a way to make sure that calls are terminated after the dialog
> lifetime expires? I see that the timer is replicated to the other node,
> but nothing happens after the dialog expires. The event routes aren't
> executed as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jan

*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0330 120 1200    m. 07932 063 891

--
Sipcentric Ltd.
                Company registered in England & Wales no.