[SR-Users] Dialog lifetime for dialogs synced with DMQ

jenus at cyberchaos.nl jenus at cyberchaos.nl
Mon Oct 1 11:13:33 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm using DMQ to sync dialogs between a active and standby kamailio
node. I noticed that when the standby takes over dialog's they do not
expire after the lifetime i set on the other node.

Is there a way to make sure that calls are terminated after the dialog
lifetime expires? I see that the timer is replicated to the other node,
but nothing happens after the dialog expires. The event routes aren't
executed as well.

Thanks,

Jan