[SR-Users] Automating installation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:35:25 CET 2018

Hello,

it is very unlikely that someone is going to prepare an environment to
test and fix that script. It is better that you describe when it gets
stuck, what are the errors, etc ... and maybe someone can give you hints
on how to solve it.

On the other hand, it could be better to look for more actual options
for automatic deployment, you should be able to find on the web how to
deploy kamailio or asterisk with ansible, puppet, chef and the like...

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com