[SR-Users] Automating installation

John Tuxies atuxnull at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:03:25 CET 2018

Hi all. I am new to this and i would like some help please. I am looking to
deploy Kamailio and Asterisk in my systems and i would like to automate the
process. I have found a bash script but it it outdated from here:
https://github.com/gurumelo/asteriskkamailio
i did some changes and modifications to adapt it to newer version of
software, but it fails to start Kamailio and continue to Asterisk.
I would appreciate if someone could help me with this script and make it
work. The systems i am planning to execute it is in Debian 9 and Ubuntu
18.04 server, both 64bit.

Sincerely yous,
John