[SR-Users] presence/mwi issue

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 28 12:13:47 CET 2018

Hi,

Currently playing with presence_mwi in kamailio 5.1, and it appears the issue reported by Juha two years ago at https://lists.kamailio.org//pipermail/sr-dev/2016-September/036609.html seems to have appeared again somewhere along the way.

I’m sending a PUBLISH with message-summary event type, however I’m getting this error:

ERROR: presence [presentity.c:283]: check_if_dialog(): failed to parse xml document

As said in the old thread, it’s not an XML document, so it shouldn’t try to treat it as such. Any ideas?

Best,
Andreas