[SR-Users] SIP SIMPLE TO XMPP AND VICE VERSA

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:10:22 CET 2018

Hello,

We have a system which using FreeSWITCH for calls and Ejabberd( XMPP) for
chat.Now we want to support SIP SIMPLE as well.But we are not going to move
old users to SIP SIMPLE but only new users will use SIP SIMPLE.This leads
to requirement of having SIP-XMPP gateway for which are are considering
Kamailio server.
I have gone through documentation about Kamailio XMPP module, it is clear
that Kamailio can convert SIP MESSAGE to XMPP  so SIP to XMPP will work but
what about XMPP to SIP MESSAGE ? Does  that work as well ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks,

Sagar