[SR-Users] Closing all ws connections

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Wed Nov 21 09:30:19 CET 2018

Am Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 13:25:12 CET schrieb Andrey Deykunov:
> I've implemented an rpc call that closes all WS connections:
>

> void ws_rpc_close_all(rpc_t *rpc, void *ctx)
> {
> [..]
>     wsconn_put_list(list_head);
> }
>
> Please take a look. Can I call close_connection() and perform list
> iterations in this function not using WSCONN_LOCK?

Hi Andrey,

can't help you with internals of this module right now, but please direct this
question to our developer list. If you don't get a reply in time there, you
could also contact the developer of the websocket module (Peter) directly.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services
Kamailio security assessment - https://skalatan.de/de/assessment