[SR-Users] Closing all ws connections

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:07:06 CET 2018

Hello,

is this a question because you got some issue testing your function?

I am not that familiar with the internals of websocket connection
management, but there is a function for closing a connection, have you
looked at it?

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com