[SR-Users] error in tls configuration in kamailio 5.1.3

Narasimhaiah, Vinod Maralenahalli vmnarsimhaiah at kirusa.com
Thu May 31 16:56:02 CEST 2018

Hi thanks for the reply ,
the certificate is having some issue and the issue resolved. after creating
new certificate file..

Thank you

--

To download the app, click: iOS <http://goo.gl/ZJx3y1> | Android
<http://goo.gl/G1ehjZ>

--
***This transmission contains information that is confidential and
proprietary of Kirusa Inc.,its affiliates and/or its partners and