[SR-Users] error in tls configuration in kamailio 5.1.3

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:49:15 CEST 2018

Hello,

older versions of kamailio packages included self signed certificates,
but, afaik, the newer do not include as Debian imposed reproducible
builds. The certificate being generated at build time, was always different.

So you have to generate the certificates yourself. One option is to get
a clone of the source tree of kamailio and go to src/modules/tls and run:

./sip-router_cert.sh -d /etc/kamailio/

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com