[SR-Users] Switching form UDP to TCP causes authentication errors

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Tue May 29 13:08:06 CEST 2018

Thank you for your response.

I do not have this issue with UDP, it is when I switch to TCP that an INVITE is sending the Unauthorized.

If I attempt something like , the code below, the INVITE is not sent out again (as I thought it would be).  I see the ACK being relayed after the Authentication error, and that is it.

if (t_check_status("401")) {
    if (!auth_check("$fd", "sipusers", "1")) {
              auth_challenge("$fd", "0");
              exit;
    }
}

I did attempt the uac_auth() as you suggested, but I got no further.

Thanks again!