[SR-Users] SIP Server Hardware or VM ??

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu May 24 08:44:43 CEST 2018

Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 16:57:57 CEST schrieb Pinter, Gerd.:
> Thank you very much, this underpins my consideration.
> How to tell my Boss :o
>
> Nice Regards

Hello Gerd,

to help to convince your boss I would try to underline your thoughts with some
measurements.

Something like this: if you get higher load on the e.g. VMWare Vcenter physical machines,
then the jitter also increases etc.. Maybe you can test this during a time where the effect is
also not that visible.

Maybe the talk from Alex Balashov at this year Kamailio World (available on youtube)
about cloud environment restrictions and other things is also interesting for you, to give
some arguments.

Best regards,

Henning