[SR-Users] Core Value : myself

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 23 13:57:13 CEST 2018

Hello,

the myself condition doesn't go into parameters matching apart of transport.

Likely this condition fails because the device is using its own local IP
in From header and R-URI instead of server ip or server domain.

Can be also when the device uses anonymous in From header and dials an
external domain.

On 23.05.18 13:17, Duarte Rocha wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm doing some work with the AUTH routes and modules, and sometimes i
> get a "403 Not relaying" answer when the INVITE has a parameter in the
> R-URI. That parameter was not included in the REGISTER.
>
> I think it's this part of the code that throws this reply :
>
> # if caller is not local subscriber, then check if it calls
>         # a local destination, otherwise deny, not an open relay here
>         if (from_uri!=myself && uri!=myself) {
>                 sl_send_reply("403","Not relaying");
>                 exit;
>         }
>
> Does a different or new parameter in the R-URI trigger the
> "uri!=myself" ? if so, can I set it up to check R-URI but not check
> the parameters?
>
> Thanks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com