[SR-Users] Transport issue thought

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Fri May 18 18:14:38 CEST 2018

I sent the log but I just wanted to clear up the issue.

This is a WebRTC to WebRTC call

  *   If I use Kamailio 5.2 (UDP) and Asterisk 14.6, the call works perfect!
  *   If I use Kamailio 5.2 (UDP) and Asterisk 15.3, the call connects but disconnects after 30 seconds (Asterisk never received ACK from ‘200 OK’)
  *   If I use Kamailio 5.2 (TCP) and Asterisk x.x the call never connects.

Thank you!