[SR-Users] Kamailio + RTPEngine + RTPEngine Recording daemon forward-to option

Balázs Radák balazs.radak at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:38:51 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I would need some help setting up Kamailio  with RTP engine.
I'm trying to make use of  RTPEngine recording daemon's forward-to option,
to have the calls streams sent to 3rd party application.

Have someone managed to have this forward-to option work?
If I understood well, when RTPEngine's forward-to option is turned on, the
call metainfo + streams can be sent to a socket server?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Balazs