[SR-Users] Terminate dialog from another dialog

Joel Serrano joel at gogii.net
Tue Mar 27 17:23:37 CEST 2018

Update:

I have been testing and I think the way to go is taking advantage of the
events generated by the dialog module (start/end/failed)...

I don't know if this is a bug, but shouldn't the $dlg(to_tag) be available
in the event_route[dialog:start] ??

I can access $dlg(callid), $dlg(from_tag) but not the $dlg(to_tag) and all
3 are needed to search and terminate an existing dialog. For now i'm using
$tt, but I'm wondering if this is correct or not? Let me know if I should
move this topic to github...

Thanks!
Joel.