[SR-Users] Audio stops after resuming call from hold

gerry kernan gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie
Thu Mar 22 20:55:13 CET 2018

Hi

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a Kamailio Ver: 4.2.3-1.1  running in front of a few asterisk servers
Ver: 13.17.2  sip is routed to an asterisk server depending the domain name
in the sip request, all working as expected . but if a call is put on hold
after resuming the call the party that placed the call on hold can't hear
any audio. The other party can hear . do I need to do anything special to
handle re-invites for calls put on hold?

Gerry Kernan

Infinity IT   |   17 The Mall   |   Beacon Court   |   Sandyford   |
Dublin D18 E3C8   |   Ireland

Tel:  +353 - (0)1 - 293 0090   |   E-Mail:
<mailto:gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie> gerry.kernan at infinityit.ie

Managed IT Services       Infinity IT -  <http://www.infinityit.ie/>
www.infinityit.ie

IP Telephony                    Asterisk Consulting -
<http://www.asteriskconsulting.com> www.asteriskconsulting.com

Contact Centre                Total Interact -
<http://www.totalinteract.com> www.totalinteract.com