[SR-Users] Kamailio World 2018 - grants for students and underrepresented people

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:28:54 CET 2018

Hello,

we are glad to announces that, thanks to the sponsors, we can offer
again couple of free seats at Kamailio World Conference, May 14-16,
2018, in Berlin, for students as well as for underrepresented people.

In this way we are continuing the program from last years, based on the
roots and the tight relation of Kamailio project with the academic
environment, the eligible people being students enrolled in universities
or research institutes (bachelor, master and PhD programs qualify) as
well as people from underrepresented groups.

If you think you are eligible and want to participate, email me directly
(miconda at gmail.com) or to registration at kamailio.org . Participation to
all the content of the event (workshops, conference and social event) is
free, but you will have to take care of expenses for traveling and
accommodation. Write a short description about your interest in real
time communications and, when it is the case  what is the university or
the research institute you are affiliate to.

Also, if you are not a student, but you are in touch with some or have
access to students forums/mailing lists, it will be very appreciated if
you forward these details.

More information about Kamailio World is available on the web site:

  - https://www.kamailioworld.com

Many thanks to the event sponsors that allowed to continue this program,
respectively: Evosip, 2600hz, Sipwise, Sipgate, Simwood, NG-Voice,
Evariste Systems, Digium, LOD.com, Pascom, Core Network Dynamics, FhG
Fokus and Asipto.

Expect a full house event! Looking forward to meeting many of you in Berlin!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - April 16-18, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com