[SR-Users] Choosing a Testing and Validation Tool

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:35:22 CET 2018

Hey

I need to create several testing and validation processes for the deploy of
an SBC and i would like to know your opinion on the best tools to use.

I need to create an automated group of testing scenarios and validation of
the packets sanity and SIP compliance. I also would like to validate the
packets according to some parameters of mine (ex. All numbers in E164, etc).

I'm looking at Star Trinity's SIP Tester right now but i'm not sure it can
fulfill all my needs. I've also looked into SIPp and considered creating a
Kamailio to do the validation, but i'm not sure it's worth the work if i
can find a tool prepared to do this.

Cheers :)