[SR-Users] Setup timeout for in function jsonrpc_request

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:54:21 CET 2018

Hello,

thanks for spotting it, I updated the wiki page.

As a matter of fact, anyone can create an account on our wiki and edit
it. Fixing mistakes like this or even improving content there, it is
more than appreciated.

On 05.03.18 14:35, Marco Capetta wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I found myself the issue.
> There is an error in the upgrade documentation from 4.4.X to 5.0:
> https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/install/upgrade/4.4.x-to-5.0.0
> In the section "Renamed Modules" there is "janssonrpc-c ⇒ jsonrpcc",
> but is should be "janssonrpc-c ⇒ janssonrpcc".
>
> Thanks
> Marco
>
> On 03/05/2018 11:20 AM, Marco Capetta wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm currently in the process of upgrading a kamailio instance from
>> 4.4.6 to 5.1.2.
>> Since"janssonrpc-c" has been renamed in "jsonrpcc" I have to adapt my
>> configuration.
>>
>> In version 4.4.6, the function "janssonrpc_request" allowed me to
>> setup a specific timeout for the request.
>> Is it possible to do the same in version 5.1.2 with the function
>> "jsonrpc_request"? Because the documentation doesn't mention it.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Best regards
>> Marco

> *Marco Capetta *
> Operations Engineer
>
> Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
> AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge
>
> Phone:  +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+4313012044>
> Email:  mcapetta at sipwise.com <mailto:mcapetta at sipwise.com>
> Website:  www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>
>
> Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
> "Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
> FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com