[SR-Users] cnxcc module - make auth for redis connection

Donat Zenichev donat.zenichev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:36:48 CET 2018

Hi Daniel, first of all thanks for your attention.

Perhaps I missed something. I read documentation about cnxcc and ndb_redis
again, but I haven't found information that can help me with my goal.
ndb_redis is separate module that implements connections to redis databases
(and also is able to perform authentication), has it's own functions like
redis_cmd() to interact directly with redis.

But cnxcc stores real-time amounts in redis hash keys using it's own
parameter  - modparam("cnxcc", "redis", "addr=127.0.0.1;port=6379;db=1")
And I can't see possibility to use ndb_redis to perform authentication for
cnxcc module, correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you offer me to read ndb_redis code sources to use them to edit cnxcc
code sources?
Thanks in advance for your advice.